2010/05/26

Petraeus (read Obama) has ordered US spies to prepare for a nuclear strike on Iran

This is as serious as it gets, folks. In order to kowtow to our unruly ally Israel, Obama has decided to completely abandon his loyalty oath to the United States, and buckle under the dictates of Israel, our silly client state and human rights abuser in the middle east, so that the entire world will understand our subservience to that den of pirates, but I digress: According to Giles Whittell and Michael Evans in Washington, American special forces, whose soldiers will soon be presented to their grieving families in body bags, have been authorized to conduct spying missions intended to pave the way for a military strike on Iran, in case our renegade President Obama orders one, US government sources have confirmed: The military units would penetrate Iranian territory to reconnoitre (I love that word, because I used to do that shit in Vietnam, until I began to realize that I could come home to my family in a body bag. Of course, I was not concerned, because I knew that the country I was defending had an enormous number of these in stock.) And so it will be with our Special Forces men, and officers, who will soon be mourned by the families who trusted our "president" to make a rational analysis of the Iranian situation, before involving them in a slaughterhouse, from which their mangled bodies will never return!! A POX on "our" President - May he truly experience the depths of his degradation!

No comments: