2010/04/13

The Jews Control what is left of America

Please check JeffRense.com to find out the sordid truth about who controls America. When I served as Intelligence Operations Officer of our 4th US Armored Division in Goeppingen, Germany, I found out much of what serves as the truth about our relationship with the rogue "state" of Israel, but now I, and my fellow veterans, who fought in Vietnam, will know "the rest of the story". When our soldiers fight any war in our troubled world, they are not fighting for America, but for the rogue "state" of Israel. As that country's rabid leaders like to boast: "I want to tell you something very clear. Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the "Americans" know it. (Ariel Sharon, Israeli Prime Minister, October 3, 2001.) Was that rude comment timed to coincide with the Israeli destruction of our world trade center in New York?

No comments: