2010/08/10

Do YOU want to die in a Nuclear "Holocaust" ??

Why not, why indeed not: But the US and "our allies" are preparing to launch a nuclear war against Iran, which will have devastating consequences: This military adventure, in the real sense of the word threatens the future of humanity: In the words of Mordechai Vanunu - "The Israeli government is preparing to use nuclear weapons in its next war with the Islamic world. Here, where I live, people often talk of the Holocaust. But each and every nuclear bomb is a Holocaust in itself. It can kill, devastate cities, destroy entire peoples." Realities are literately turned upside down. In a twisted logic, a "humanitarian war" using tactical nuclear weapons, which, according to "expert scientific opinion" are "harmless to the surrounding civilian population" is upheld as a means to protecting Israel and the Western World from a nuclear attack. America's mini-nukes with an explosive capacity of up to six times a Hiroshima bomb are upheld by "authoritative scientific opinion" are "harmless to the surrounding civilian population" is upheld as a means of protecting Israel and the Western World from a nuclear attack. I believe that I could easily rebut this strained logic, but at the moment, I have not been able to find my old book of "Grimm's Fairy Tales", which I used to read as a child. Perhaps someone can send me a copy - but send at least one copy to our US government - they need it more than I do!
Please click on my headline to read the rest of this breaking story at globalresearch.ca

No comments: