2011/05/23

Goethe: "Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being Preached "

Goethe, Germany's greatest poet, once said: "Truth has to be constantly repeated, because Error is also being preached, not just by the few, but also by the multitudes. In the press and in Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge that the Majority is on its side. Though Goethe made his insightful observation two hundred years ago, and before my mother, grandmother and I had to escape our home in Breslau, now re-named Wcoclaw, Poland, my father had an extensive library of Goethe's works, which he read ravenously. Because we were not able to bring his books with us from Breslau, we had to re-create much of it after we were able to emigrate to Canada, and later to the United States. The aim of the Center for Research on Globalization and Global Research is to battle the tidal waves of misinformation and propaganda washing over our minds on a daily basis. We have separated ourselves from their corporate masters. The "mainstream media" owned by bankers and corporate kingpins. Not only that, but it has been infiltrated by covert government agencies, seeking to deceive and propagandize their agendas. Before I served in Vietnam, Steve Mayfield, whom I had met while I was Intelligence Operations Officer of our 4th US Armored Division in Goeppingen in Germany, wanted me to spy for the United States in East Germany. I declined, and Aantero Aakkula, the first man who had been asked to join our Intelligence Services by act of Congress, backed me up, by lecturing me: "This is NOT James Bond". If you take this assignment, you will rot in some filthy, rat-infested East German Jail, and the US government will NOT try to get you out! I took his advice, and, to my knowledge, I have not been bothered by our country's increasingly idiotic intelligence efforts.

No comments: