2011/05/08

Obama's Disgusting Performance On Our Television Set!

So far, I have had to endure many idiotic "Sixty Minutes" Programs on my Television Set, but the most recent one was so disgusting, that I had to puke for several minutes over my toilet bowl: NO, Osama bin Laden has not been resurrected after his so-called life of crime, but neither have I: As the Advisory Team Leader of two Advisory Teams, I have definitely seen more violence than Obama in his short, and entirely eventful life, and lying to the entire population of Americans has not really improved his performance for those who believe very strongly in the willingness of American soldiers to bear the burden of our sons and daughters: North of Kontum, in my first assignment, my team and I were reduced to eating MERC (unfit food, even for the members of my team) because the alternative was the "under the payment" table for my idiotic Major, (Major Dixon), who would have fed us, had we subscribed to his "meals on delivery" helicopter program. During each and every operation, we starved ourselves, in order not to knuckle under to his threats. On the upside, I ordered him not to drop any more 12"x12 x 18" cartons of cigarettes, and that was one of the reasons I gave up smoking. Obama, our current "President", is merely a moron who was apparently sponsored in his job by evil forces, who want to destroy the entire United States. May you get out of this forelorn country, while the going is still good!

No comments: