2011/05/16

Wow! More Good News from NATO: They are Continuing their Killing Spree in BOTH Africa AND Asia!umia

War is often a great deal of fun, especially for those who are extremely perverted. Unfortunately, I was not, when I served as Advisory Team Leader in Vietnam, but that's another story. On May 13, "President" Barack Obama welcomed North Atlantic Treaty Organization secretary general Anders Fogh - (or is it fockers?), Rasmussen to the White House, and the two co-conspirators pledged to continue the world's two major wars. In Vietnam, I had to see a lot of enemy soldiers die, and after one night of challenging the enemy mortar people to a duel, I was pleased to see the result of my heavy mortar tube. Early in the morning, at the break of dawn, a very old man, leaning on a home-made crutch, apparently fashioned from small tree limbs, and an equally old woman carrying a very small child, hobbled through the gate from our compound to the nearby village. The small boy, unable to cry despite his agonizing pain, while the old woman tried to comfort him, but without effect. At close range, I could see the many wounds in the tiny boy's stomach, but I had to remain strong. Since I had been responsible for the boys' agony, I immediately called for his helicopter evacuation, but it was rally just a futile gesture to absolve my deeply felt guilt. With the blessings of Obama, there are over 150,000 foreign troops engaged in the nearly ten-year war. So what if we kill a few local children! On May 12, NATO troops killed a 12-year-old girl, and injured four other girls, ages 8 to 15 in Afghanistan's Kunar province on May 15. On the day before, NATO forces killed a 15-year-old boy, the son of an Afghan soldier. And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on! When will they ever learn, when will they EVER LEARN?

No comments: