2011/12/17

Helen Bloomberg: CIA Caught Hoaxing Iran Nuke Site 'Explosion' Story!

Western media is so corrupted by the bankers, that I stopped believing in anything I am reading anymore, and I am checking the details myself. May I humbly direct your attention to a detail, which I hope others in the alternative journalism field may inspect further. Was there a bombing at the Iranian Nuclear Site? New satellite images show big changes at underground facility. The paper printed photos of from the CIA controlled ISIS: http://isis-on-line.org/isis-reports /detail/no-visible-evidence-of explosion-at-esfahan-nuclear-site-adjacent-facility-/. The photos allegedly show 'before' and 'after' the 'explosion' at the Iranian nuclear site, but the contradiction between two articles attracted my attention. Since it is perfectly clear from the photos that before and after are reversed in time chronology, I am humbly suggesting that the CIA just, possibly, changed the date on the old photo, and passed it off as a photo from December 3, 2011. The bulldozer tracks are a perfect evidence that the photo was taken before the buildings ever existed. There is plenty more evidence for the astute reader who inspects these photos carefully. I am enclosing the older photo first, and then the new photo from this month.

No comments: