2012/02/21

The Excavator: Critics of Obama are Racists and Conspiracy Theorists

The President just got here, but in four years, will we still like him? In eight years, are we gonna still hype him? What if he says we've gotta go into Iran and kill a million people? Will we still be down with the man? You'd better wake up and smell the coffee. This is why the radio station don't toss me. Me, and I'm on the microphone, I stand with people like Alex Jones. This truth means I've never been about no fuckin' government. I do for myself, speak for myself, teach myself, reach for myself. Hip hop, you gotta do the same thing. Listen to me now, while I rap and sing. The New World Order just put on a black face. Obama has PR advantage over his Republican rivals because he is a black President. A Black President doesn't get criticized by the left because he is black. They think that a black president can't be an evil imperialist in the same way as a white president. I think that is one of the political codes in politically correct Washington. In American politics, ambitious black politicians use the race card as though it were magic. Being black in power is a good image boost, which is why Obama was handpicked to be President by the oligarchy during his time of trial and transition: When Obama bombs Persia, Obama's Zombies will say: How can Obama be evil when he is black? Black presidents don't start evil wars. Only white presidents do that, because the white man is the devil. When Obama bombs Persia, Obama's Zombies will say: How can Obama be evil when he's black? Black presidents don't start evil wars. Only white presidents do that, because the white man is the devil!

No comments: