2012/03/20

Alan R. Adashik: An Open Letter to the United States of America

Presently, this nation is in the midst of the most important election in history, and most Americans have no knowledge of its significance. We truly are at a crossroad and the primary issue on whether or not our Republic will be restored, or if we will remain a nation beholden to and controlled by the "New World Order". Our choice is clear. Vote for Ron Paul, who stands for a government defined by and subservient to our Constitution, or vote for a candidate who secretly swears allegiance to the New World Order! I am sure that most people will take issue with the above paragraph. For the past eighteen years, I have tried to wake-up my fellow Americans to the truth, but without success. Apparently, all I have accomplished is to convince others that I am out of touch with reality. Of late, I have been so frustrated I gave up, and tried to focus my attention on other unimportant pursuits. However, I still found myself pondering what could be done to change things. It finally occurred to me that for others to believe what I believe, they would have to walk down a path similar to mine. With this in mind, I developed a list of questions about events which have shaped the world we live in today: These questions are the key which opens the door to the truth, but they will only have value if people care enough to find the correct answers. Being an American presupposes an obligation to be informed. An informed electorate is an important requisite for both a Republic and a Representative Democracy. The following list of questions hold the keys to understanding where we are and how we got here. A majority of Americans will not be able to readily answer most of these questions.

No comments: