2013/03/14

Israeli Website Caught Ciber Spying.

Websense Security Labs, and the Websense Threat Seeker Network, have detected that the Israeli websites ict.org.il and herzliyaconference.org have been involved in a "waterhole" attack, and are injected with malicious  code that serves as an exploit for Internet Explorer vulnerability CVE-2012-4969. Unfortunately, I have been used to Israeli treachery during my service as Intelligence Operations Officer under Colonel Akkula. You see, before I volunteered my service in Vietnam, I intercepted an Israeli message that our so-called "Ally" had used our aircraft to destroy the USS Liberty with all of our sailors on board. At the time, I had been ordered by Colonel Akkula to bring this piece of Israeli treachery to the attention of General Sherrer, the commander of our unit. Since my colonel asked me to bring the sad news to our General, while I stood behind his door. Of course, our General was horrified: With friends like Israel, we have no need of enemies! In other words, Israel has always been an enemy of our United States, while they still needed our "free" aircraft and other US benefits. So, the Cyber Spying incident is nothing new to me. The malicious code, identified as CVE-2012-4969, an internet Explorer vulnerability that was verified as zero day at the time, and was found to be exploited in the wild on 23rd of January 2013. At the time of this writing, the malicious code from as early as 23rd of January is nothing new to me. As long as we continue to supply Israel with free military equipment, they will continue to make fools of us, and our government.

No comments: