2010/09/10

Oh The Tangled Web We Weave: Sir Walter Sott (1771-1832)

Though "OUR" CIA pretends to keep our country safe from attack by "enemy" nations and other "evil" forces in our troubled world, they appear to do us much more harm than good: My first run-in with the "agency" was in Goeppingen, Germany, where I served as "Intelligence Operations Officer" for our 4th US Armored Division, under the brilliant Colonel Aantero Aakkula, who had once been an Intelligence Operative in his home country of Finland, and who was also the first man to be allowed into our United States by Act of Congress. When "Steve Mayfield", the CIA Operative, asked me to become an Intelligence Operative for his CIA in East Germany, the Colonel assured me that the East Germans would catch me almost immediately, and I would spend the rest of my life in a rat-infested East German jail. To be blunt, the Colonel assured me that "this was NOT James Bond". But I digress: Osama bin Laden, America's bogyman, was recruited by the CIA in 1979 at the very outset of the US sponsored jihad. He was 22 years old and was trained in a CIA sponsored guerilla training camp. During the Reagan administration, US foreign policy evolved toward the unconditional support and endorsement of the Islamic "freedom fighters", which are today called "Islamic terrorists".
Please click on my heading to read the full story of our endorsement of these CIA "FREEDOM FIGHTERS", by Michel Chossudovsky, at Global Research.ca

No comments: