2012/03/10

Tom Valentine: Christian Zionist Right: Money from Above

The educational video "Roots of Christian Zionism" presented here, is illustrative of teaching by example. I wish fervently that this great education will go viral over the Internet. It teaches me that my own bombast can never be effective in convincing others that they are obviously wrongheaded in their views. The calmer, Christian way is better, watch and see for yourself. Then be sure local pastors see it. Charles Carlson is a quiet, mild-mannered gentleman who serves by example as he most thoroughly dissects the history of Zionism's control of American Church goers, and their millions of lockstep votes. I have ridiculed these otherwise normal Americans in my VT columns for the past year, and when I retired from Radio Free America after 16 years of broadcasts back in 2004, I first used "oxymoron" to define them, and I vowed to carry on a campaign against "Churchianity" which is no longer New Testament Jesus centered. Not long ago I literally called for popular support: Oxymorons, Take it Viral, Musicians and Sports Stars Needed. Oxymoron is not a pleasant word, it is not respectful, and I have not intended it to be. I have no respect for whatsoever for Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann or Rick Santorum, all oxymoron war mongers. I presume that VT readers are largely aware that many of my columns during this past year have attacked the huge voting block of "Christian Zionists" for their oxymoronic beliefs that propel us all into war, destruction and chaos, their twisted idea of end times. Ooops, there I go again, never mind, pay attention to this video and see how a Christian deals with with the diabolical problem of how Zionism conquered America's potent Christian Majority with the power of money/media control.

No comments: