2011/03/23

Massachusetts Democrat Representative Marker: Our war against Libya is all about oil!

White man speak truth! Apparently Representative Markey is presently the only honest legislator in our otherwise lackluster "Congress". Markey believes that the US military intervention in Libya is underway because our country is too dependent on foreign oil. A US fighter jet crashed in Libya while on a mission that was part of an "international" effort to put pressure on Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. The UN Security Council last week passed a resolution that allowed for military intervention in Libya "to protect the civilian population." Based on my experience watching the US and British annihilation of the beautiful city of Dresden, I say to you: "That's just a bunch of crap." Having just escaped our home in Breslau (now called "Wroclaw, Poland) we stood on a hill near the doomed city, to watch their citizens burn under the destruction of British and American bombing. Unfortunately, I still remembered the enormous vibration caused by the heavy British "Lancaster" bombers, which was so intense that it shattered a 12x18 picture on a wall inside the farm house. Since I still remembered our celebration of Christmas in Breslau, I started singing: "Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht", while my mother and grandmother wept silently. Though I later became the Intelligence Operations Officer of our US Armored Division in Goeppingen, Germany, I was still never able to forget the horrors of war, and I became very conscious of my duty as Advisory Team Leader in Vietnam, to bring my men safely out of that war, which I did! By the way, according to a "Reuters posting on the internet, Brazil has called for a ceasefire in Libya. Don't you believe we should take them up on that: Please let your congressman, or woman know where YOU stand. Later, you will be happy that you did: War is an "anomaly" in our world, and its time we put an end to the slaughter of our fellow man (and their women and children)!

No comments: