2011/04/27

Mu'ummmar Qaddafi: Recollections Of My Life!!

For 40 years, or perhaps longer, I did all I could to give our people houses, hospitals, and schools. When they were hungry, I gave them food, and even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert. Meanwhile, I stood up to attacks from "cowboy Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter. Though he was trying to kill me, he killed that poor innocent child. I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the "African Union", and did all I could to help people understand the concept of "real democracy", though even people who had 10 rooms, new suits and furniture were never satisfied. Selfishly, they wanted more, and even those who had 10-room houses, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied - they wanted more, more, more. They did not understand that in America there is NO free housing, no free medicine, no free food. The American economy is a cutthroat system, where people have to beg or stand in long lines to get soup. Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history. Obama wants to kill my, to take away the freedom of our country, our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, more aptly called "capitalism", but the entire world knows its real measure: It means corporations run the country, run the world, and the people have to suffer for it. Though I do not wish to die, for our land and our people, I am ready, and so are our people, soon to be joined by the entire world!

No comments: